[Zope] Comments? Zope thinking...

Jatwood@bwanazulia.com Jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:40:16 -0500

There are three ways I can think of...

1) <!-- this is a comment in html which is still pretty useful -->

2) <dtml-comment> This is a big floating comment in DTML </dtml-comment>

3) You could add comments under your object properties as "lines."

The first one is good if you need to see it in the source of the HTML
(html debugging). The DTML is good for large comments that are only
needed in the DTML (since they do not show up in the HTML). The last
one, well, I am not sure. Maybe this one goes into the "because you
can" category.

Cheers,
JMA