[Zope] worldpilot INBOX error

daniel@denverdomain.com daniel@denverdomain.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:01:16 -0700

I have tried setting the imap paths to my old university account
(ucsub.colorado.edu) which runs on a SunOS 5.6 box, and all works fine, just
not on my Linux boxen (i have tired it on two seperate RH machines).  If I set
up a new account with only a few messages in the inbox, all works fine, but on
older accounts with a much larger /var/spool/mail/* file, I get the original
'INBOX' error message.

Daniel-

Andrew Diller <dillera@isc.upenn.edu> said:

> I'm experiencing the same thing. I have some Digial Alpha's (tru64)
> running UW IMAP 4.7 and on two systems it works fine, one system (and
> another test RH Linux box w/ UW IMAP via RPM) we get these INBOX not
> writable errors.
>
> Ita gotta be a flakey imaplib -  it may have something to do with the MTA,
> since on the working Alpha's we are using procmail, and the one bad one is
> using mail.
>
> But I don't as yet know the real problem.
>
> -andy

> Andrew Diller   dillera@isc.upenn.edu
> Information Systems and Computing
> Unix Systems Group
> University of Pennsylvania
> v: 3-7360 f: 8-9348
>
> On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 daniel@denverdomain.com wrote:
>
> > Hi, I keep gettinh this message when I log into worldpilot.  I'm using UW
IMAP