[Zope] images on windows zope server

Terry Kerr terry@adroitnet.com.au
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:59:47 +1100

Hi,

I installed zope 2.1.4 on windows NT Server.  There were no problems
with installation.  I installed a product that was developed within zope
2.1.3 on a linux box.  The product worked fine under zope on linux,
however, Zope on windows does not server any of the images properly.  It
seems tructate each image such that netscape only displays the first few
rows of the images.

All the management screens work fine however, and adding an image to a
zope folder and then displaying it from netscape works fine.

Is there something wrong with my product code?

terry