[Zope] repost: Zope on Windows 2000 won't start

Michael Simcich msimcich@accesstools.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:12:10 -0800

Thanks to everyone for responding.

The event log shows an "Information Event" with a source of python~1. The
message is "Starting Zope".

When I try to start the service itself the error returned is as follows:

"Could not start the Zope (Zope) service on Local Computer. The service did
not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal
service error."

I can try installing python as you suggested and will let you know what I
find out. Mark Hammond - is his stuff on the zope site or on python.org? The
Zope member list is down at the moment so I can't look for him there.

Thanks again.

Michael Simcich
AccessTools