[Zope] Bad..very bad

Hannu Krosing hannu@tm.ee
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:45:57 +0200

"John E . Vincent" wrote:

You _could_ try to export the folder to xml and then poke around
in the export file with an editor (maybe even with some structured
XML editor ;) and try to at least salvage your methods.

Maybe You can even descipher the format enough to put back the
inherited roles and/or remove GUF.

I've had similar (but lighter) annoyances when I have added a user with
the same name as the zope superuser (but without  Manage role) in GUF/UserDB
Just removing/renaming said user fixed the problem then.

Hannu