[Zope] A newbie question, rephrased

Carlson, Christopher W. Christopher.W.Carlson@ct.sgcna.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:49:16 -0600

It seems that I may have been a little obscure.  Let me try again:

First off, I'm new to Zope.  I've read through the documentation (well, I
stuck with it for as long as I could) and can do a couple basic tasks, but
in my struggle to convert a web site from its current Apache/PHP incarnation
to Zope I have hit a snag.

While I'm able to create Z SQL Methods and subsequently use the Search
Interface Wizard, I'd like to be able to do the following:

While looping through the results of an SQL method, I'd like to call another
method using a value ('id') from the outer loop/method call as an argument.
I don't appear to be able to nest DTML tags, so putting a <dtml-var ....>
tag inside the call to the second method won't work.

Can anybody help?

--- Chris

Christopher W. Carlson / IS Administrator
CertainTeed Corporation / Waco, Texas