[Zope] ZopeFind() problem

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:42:18 PST

Hi All!

I have a structure(directory) of Categories and links based on the product
Zlink and populated with a dump from dmoz.

I made an external method using the OFS.FindSupport's function "ZopeFind()"
to find Pending Links,i.e, links that have a property with value "off". The
script worked okay.
Basically I'm doing the same thing the "Find Items to This Catalog" in
ZCatalog product do. I search for the objects and instead of catalog I show
them to the user.

The problema is that now the script is no longer finding the links that are
in subdirectories but only on Top ZLinkFolder.

I thought something was wrong with my script but then went to a Catalog to
use the "Find items to ZCatalog" and the result was the
same, didnt found objects in subdirectories, with the mentioned
property==off that I put in the obj_expr argument.

I have installed another instance of Zope and export/import the structure
and the product I'm using into this new zope, and voilá it works!! But on my
original site dont work.

The only thing I did was a pack to the database. Can that delete
some information needed for the ZopeFind()?

Any help?

Júlio Silva