[Zope] DTML Methods and Acquisition...

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:24:31 +1100

Greetings again....

	I'm starting to wonder why I took so long in signing onto this list..
(o8

Anyway...

Firstly, thanks to all those who helped with my GUF / SiteAccess problem... all
is settled in the land, the peasants are pleased.

However, there seems to be a problem with DTML methods and Acquisition.  As I
understood it, a DTML method should be able to use all the same objects
available to it's caller.  This, however, is NOT the case.

The symptoms of this drove me to use GUF in my last adventure, where i couldn't
access the "FSSession" from a DTML method.  This time, i couldn't use an SQL
method.

What am I missing?

Curtis.