[Zope] zope

Pedro Silva Pedro Silva" <pedro.silva@ruido-visual.pt
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:57:57 -0000

hi,

I'm trying to use Z SQL Methods with the Gadfly DataBase Connection, but
this is making me crazy!!! I can't put this working!!!

I'm using the following code to create a table:

    CREATE TABLE Registos
    (id INT,
    nome VARCHAR(10),
    apelido VARCHAR(10),
    morada VARCHAR(50),
    localidade VARCHAR(30),
    casa INT,
    telemovel INT,
    data_nasc VARCHAR(10))

At the first time that I used this code, it used to give me a Syntax Error.
Now it gives me a Bad Request Error when I puch the "Add and Test" button. I
don't know why is he doing this and is this that is driving me crazy, why
one time this was giving me an error and now this is giving me another
one!!!!??

Please can anyone help me, where is the error or another ways to make this
work?

Thanks, please send your answers to: psilva@ruido-visual.pt

Pedro