Ibaņez Palomar Juan David al028823@alumail.uji.es
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:58:05 +0100 (NFT)

> Hi,
>
> I have a method in my product called getXML which builds an XML file
> the start of my xml, how do I stop it?
>
> best,
> Jacob

I've written a class which does the same thing, it has
two methods toXML/fromXML, if you want you can download
it from "www.zope.org/Members/jdavid/xmlio" (there is no
documentation).  Other way to do the same thing is explained
in "http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/02/23/zope/index.html".

Please, could you show me your code (the getXML method)? Just
to join efforts, perhaps we could build something useful for
others.

Thanks,
David