[Zope] structured text with <dtml> tags?

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:16:57 -0200

This is getting back to the original subject. I just realized
the approach was wrong.

There is _nothing_ keeping StructuredText from having DTML
tags. What can't have DTML is Properties.

If you write your StructuredText as a DTML Method or DTML
Document "mytext", and then call it from somewhere else with
<dtml-var mytext fmt=StructuredText>, it _will_ interpret DTML
tags, because DTML doesn't care for the surrounding language
(everything outside DTML tags is CDATA).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.