[Zope] dtml-in appears to do a dtml-with, how to stop it?

Kevin Meinert kevn@vrac.iastate.edu
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:28:03 -0600

The reason this wont work is that I need to iterate over the objects
in "someFolder" (some code is missing here... thats why it's not
evident).  Then while im iterating over that folder's DTMLMethods,
one of those methods need's to descend into the "someOtherFolder"
folder.

Just try my heirarchy out (it's below).  It should make more sense
then.  Basically, I need "someOtherFolder" to be aquired by other
folders than just the "someFolder" folder... That is why it is not a
child of "someFolder".

Any more ideas?