[Zope] ID with Space in Name

Brian Takashi Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:12:14 +0900

Hi,

I think I asked about this on the list before, but what exactly is the
rationale behind allowing spaces in object IDs?  Even if it's for
something like providing for file imports or WebDAV on Win32 so that the
object id is the same as the original file, why not just convert all the
spaces to underscores, then?

Anyone who knows?

--Brian Hooper