[Zope] GUF permissions and executing methods

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:43:18 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Lucas Vogel wrote:

> I have set up a proxy user in my GUF that proxies the objects listed in
> the HOWTO in the GUF w/SQL Database. When I go to use the docLogin form,
> enter a username and password and press OK, it activates
> docLoginSuccess. Here is the line:
>
> <FORM ACTION="<dtml-var "docLoginSuccess">" method=post>
>
> But when I press the OK button I get an error because it passes
> docLoginSuccess into the URL line by line. Is it my syntax or a
> permissions issue?

Syntax. You are doing exactly the same as if you
do <dtml-var standard_html_header> - the DTML is rendered and included.

<form action="<dtml-var loginSuccessURL>"> is normally what you
want for a GUF. Its just the URL to go too if authentication and
authorization is successful.

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au