[Zope] XMLDocument Question

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:27:47 +1100

Hi there, Sean

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Quick XMLDocument Question.
>
> A DTD that I am working with has a structure that looks something like this:

> 	<block>
> 	</block>

looks simple enough...

> I need to be able to use dtml methods to map such paragraphs to html
paragraphs > within a dtml document to display the whole document using Zope
and XMLDocument > as a kind of server-side style sheet.

erm... could you perhaps explain a little more?  I've used XML in a couple of
ZOPE projects, and would love to help you...  but I am unclear on exactly what
you are trying to do...

> This should be easy, but I can't find docs to figure it out myself.  Anyone
got > some quick answers?

> Thanks in advance,
> Sean

Have a better one,