[Zope] Re: Common GenericUserFolder problem ...

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:17:48 +1100 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Darran Edmundson wrote:

> I've done both this and explicitly returning _.int('1') in the
> userAuthenticate method.  Same problem.  Turning debug on in the GUF
> source yields:

> 2000-02-29T13:30:46 PROBLEM(100) GUF Returning ost124 from http://127.0.0.1:8080/Test2/acl_users validate (roles=('Anonymous', 'Manager'))

This means your authenticate code is working fine.

> 2000-02-29T13:30:46 PROBLEM(100) GUF URL is http://127.0.0.1:8080/Test2 in validate

Now the authentication machinery is kicking in again. My guess is either
the URL you are attempting to access doesn't exist, or something is
screwed in your docLoginSuccess method (or possibly docLogin, as
variables are set in here that docLoginSuccess wants).

At this point, I would suggest installing the Logger product, and
putting some debugging messages in your hooks. In this way, you can
see exactly how far things are getting.

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au