[Zope] SQL input form

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:25:58 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I've got Ross's PostgreSQL DA installed and working. Now I'm working on
creating a form so I can insert records into the database through the Web.
The ZSQL method tests out perfectly, I just need a form. The Z Search
Interface wizard works great for generating forms to retrieve data, I just
wish there was one to generate forms for putting data in.

I thought I could cheat by looking at the HTML for the SQL test form.
Here's what I get in the <form> portion (qry_insert_alum is my ZSQL
method):

<form action="http://www.mysite.foo/qry_insert_alum/manage_test"
method="get">

I doubt that 'manage_test' is really the action that I want. What should
be there?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/