[Zope] Methods inside a ZClass

Andrew andrew@eventera.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 15:28:38 -0500

Jason Spisak wrote:

> How do the management tabs call to see if a method should get a tab?
> I've been trying to find out how to call that.  Does anyone know where
> it is in the source?

When you are defining a ZClass, one of the tabs is named 'Views.' This
tab
allows you to associate a method with a tab on the object's management
screen.

The following are possibilties for management tabs::

1. Any DTML method you have defined in the ZClass
2. Any propertysheet you have defined in the ZClass
3. Methods defined in your base class's manage_options property (or,
simply put, inherited methods)

I am not sure where this is in the source, you might want to grep for
manage_options, but I am not very sure.

HTH,
Drew