[Zope] SQL input form

Stefan Harms Stefan_Harms@MBnet.MB.CA
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:20:38 -0500

Steve, would there still be a need for a html form, presented to the user,
to be previously filled out, before the "call" method will work?

I have just tried to make it a simple as possible, but if I have a step too
much, please have a look and tell me:
http://groucho.med.yale.edu:8080/lamdi/database/gadfly_demo/manage

Maybe somebody will tell me why in the above example it is possible for
anonymous to insert data , but when anonymous queries the database, a
password is needed?  I thought that both are "Database Methods" and would
be covered under the security settings with the same item "Use Database
Methods"?

Stefan Harms