[Zope] ZDiscussions & SiteAccess

tonyr@ep.newtimes.com tonyr@ep.newtimes.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 09:06:46 -0700

Tres Seaver wrote:

> When I rewrite URL's from Apache into Zope and use ZCatalog, I have to prepend
> "&dtml-SCRIPT_NAME;/" to the absolute_url() path to get it to work (see the
> HowTo at http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/catalog_under_apache).  I don't
> know exactly how this will work with the SiteAccess stuff, but I would guess
> that you will need to use something like it.

We are using mod_fastcgi and this does not appear to be a valid option for us.
Plust the problems we are having appear to be more wide spread than originally
thought.  It appears that SiteAccess may have problems with other ZCatalog aware
products.  I have not confirmation one way or another right now but modules that
call the resolve_url() method when SiteAccess is active appear to exhibit similar
problems.

Again anyone who has used SiteAccess with other products and either experienced
problems or not please let me know.

--
tonyr@ep.newtimes.com