[Zope] Contract position available - Please read

mmurphy@newmill.com mmurphy@newmill.com
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:36:08 -0500

To whom it may concern:

     My name is Mike Murphy and I represent New Millennium Inc., a leading
supplier of Software consultants and IT professionals to end clients across the
country. We presently have a client that is looking for a consultant with solid
ZOPE experience to work as the ZOPE lead on an e-commerce project. I've taken
the liberty of outlining the requirement below. Please have a look at it and let
me know if you have any interest in persuing this assignment. I can be reached
at the numbers below.

Location: Ashland, MA
Duration: 3 months
Employment requirement: MUST be a U.S. citizen or have current employment visa
for the U.S. (New Millennium is not set-up to sponsor H1-B work visas.)
publishing environment), an open market web contact management tool. Zope is the
leading Open Source web application server. Zope enables teams to collaborate in
the creation and management of dynamic web-based business applications such as
intranets and portals. Zope makes it easy to build features such as site search,
news, personalization, and e-commerce into your web applications.

Project is a web application (financial services) being developed in house by a
team utilizing VB 6.0, SQL SV 6.5 and 7.0, Visual Foxpro, and Perl Script.
(however none of these skills are REQUIRED as this consultant will act as the
ZOPE lead to implement the project and perhaps some knowledge transfer to 1
other individual). Work mostly independently. Prefer to do all or most of the
work on site but open to taking some work home.

Requirements:
6mo+ (minimal, the more the better) ZOPE experience (practical web development
with it). Any Visual Foxpro and Perl big plus. VB, SQL Server and financial
applications a plus. Need someone who knows ZOPE and can implement it into a
project.

Thanks for taking the time to read about this position. If you are not available
for this assignment, perhaps you may know of a colleague or friend that can
handle this assignment. We offer a referral bonus if you refer someone to us
that we place in this position. Please make sure they mention your name to me so
I can properly track the placement.

Best regards.

Mike Murphy
New Millennium Inc.