[Zope] Setting session data based on IP address?

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:48:22 -0800

Hi again,

As I have been working on this project, I have come across a situation
where it might be nice to automatically set some session information
based on the location of the user. (This app will be used across three
different locations).

My first thought was using IP address, but there is a good chance that
at least one of the locations will be using a dial up account. Is there
an invisible way of doing this?

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630