[Zope] Job vacancy - sysadmin for Greenpeace.org

Gilberto Cutrupi gcutrupi@ams.greenpeace.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 15:34:01 +0100

Hi all, Greenpeace international, the environmental organisation I work
for, is looking for a new system administrator for our external website
(http://www.greenpeace.org). We are committed to use open source software
therefore the new system administrator will work on our Linux server and
will help in the implementation of a content management system for this
platform.

The candidates' requirements are:
- 2-3 years Linux systems administration experience
- Apache administration
- Perl/cgi-bin programming skills
- Python  programming skills
- SQL Database experience
- PHP experience is an advantage

- Full job description available under request (e-mail to
gcutrupi@ams.greenpeace.org).
- Deadline for applications: January 25th 2000

Contact for final applications: lhatton@ams.greenpeace.org

Regards,

Gilberto Cutrupi
Internet Tactical and Technical Developer

Greenpeace International
http://www.greenpeace.org

Tel +31 20 5236 292
Fax +31 20 5236 212