[Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 18:51:02 +0100

Michel Pelletier wrote:

[bug with restarts]

> I suspect this is not a Zope bug because no one else is reporting it,
> and I cannot reproduct it on Linux or SPARC solaris.  It is probably
> something to do with your setup.

I can reproduce it and I reported it today. The Linux Zope 2.1.1 and
2.1.2 binaries on Redhat 6.1 (with the latest updates) have the bug. I
just tested this with Zope 2.0.1 on the same machine, and this restarts
just fine.

> You're not storing the Data.fs file on an NFS partition are you?  That
> would be BAAAAAAAAD.

No NFS partition here; Linux with a local hard drive.

Regards,

Martijn