[Zope] ZCatalog

Magnus Heino magnus@vuab.net
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 23:12:11 +0100

Hi.

I am trying to add a ZCatalog to my site, and have come up with a few questions/problems about ZCatalog and how one sould implement things:

1. It doesn't handle едц! I have setup my zcatalog to to text indexes, but when I search on something containing едц, nothing is found. Everything else works. I thought this was fixed some versions ago?

2. I want to index on what the dtml document index_html looks like when it is renderd, not what the source looks like.

   Example: DTML method foo contains some text. index_html includes this method with <dtml-var foo>. I want to get index_html when I search, not foo, even if foo is the one containing the text.

3. DTML documents and methods don't update themself in the catalog, right? Why? Do I have to do it manually everytime I update something, or is there a better way? How is the Zope site done?

Thanks,

--

/Magnus Heino