[Zope] How do I index documents containing accents with ZCata log?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:12:09 -0500

Try using the z2.py's -L flag to set the locale that the process runs
in.  In UNIX, you can find out more about locale by doing a 'man locale'
(if you have locale installed, of course, any fairly modern unix should,
linux and freebsd most definatly).

By default, Zope starts up with no special locale settings.   By setting
a locale option, certain C and Python functions and methods change
behavior to make more sense for european and other languages.

-Michel