[Zope] Need help with evaluation issues of Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:05:48 -0500

Your 'myself' role, which I assume is 'pete', must have the manager role
to log into the management interface.  I just got done testing this for
a few minutes, and I see no unusual behavior with users and logging in.

What is unusal is that it probably doesn't make much sense to pick the
'Owner' role when they create a user, if you did that, then that user
would 'Own' everything.  Which isn't necesarilly bad, it no different
than having the Manager role, but it should probably not be an option
you can pick.  We'll need to think about it.

For now, if you want a user to be able to log into the managment
interface, they will need the Manager role.

-Michel