[Zope] SiteSummary Import Fails

Kevin Smith anathema@iname.com
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 14:28:45 -0500

I am trying to import the Site Summary product into a fresh
Zope installation, but when I hit the import button I get
the following traceback.  Does anyone have any idea what the
problem might be?

!            The object SiteSummary does not support this
operation

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: manage_importObject)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/ObjectManager.py, line 479, in manage_importObject
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/local/zope/lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py, line 374, in _verifyObjectPaste
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
Copy Error: (see above)

--
Kevin Smith