[Zope] zope tutorials

Ingo Assenmacher ingo.assenmacher@post.rwth-aachen.de
Sat, 08 Jan 2000 15:26:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi Nico!

One thing I consider fundamentally important is the handling of file-uploads.
There are various ways of a) uploading treatment (store objects withing ZDB,
put them to a local file-system etc.) and b) how to augument uploaded files
with meta-information, c) what about "trigger" mechnisms (like automatically
creating index-files after uploading ascii-text for example)., d) differences
between HTTP-Put and ZopeFTP uploads (pitfalls?)

Although many hints are given within the Zope-HowTos, you still have to search
real hard to gather all that is necessary.

Regards, Ingo.