[Zope] How do I get a list of all methods in a ZClass from DTML ?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:53:21 +0100

Hi !

Is there a way to get a list of all methods in a ZClass
from DTML ? By this I don't mean the constructor
methods, but the methods in

Products/MyProduct/MyZClass/propertysheets/methods

I have tried to walk to the methods with dtml-with calls,
but it does not work.

Unfortunately, ZCatalog also does not find the methods of ZClasses,
so I wonder if the methods are actually hidden on purpose ?

BTW: I want to document a Product, and for this I need
the list of methods, and once I have that, also the
content of the methods.

TIA,

Maik Röder