[Zope] ummmm ... no password option for new user?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 19:25:16 -0700

OK, clean install of 2.1.2.

There is _no_ password option for new user, nor is there an option to
change the old password (or set one) for current users.

I read the docs, but they only say:
        - SECURITY: Viewing existing user no long displays current
password,
          only space for putting in the new password. This will be more
          critical as we move toward fully encrypted passwords.
 When I look at the source of the page, the input types are hidden.

Am I missing something? how do I set a password for a new user? Or
change an existing one?

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.