[Zope] Internal server error

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:56:38 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I've started seeing an intermittent error message on my site. It's an
'Internal Server Error' and I can't seem to correlate it with anything
specific. So far, reloading whatever the page was has worked. Occasionally
now, with no error reported, random graphics don't load. Again, reloading
the page has always displayed them fine. This happens, for example, on the
management screen. One time, the icons for DTML methods don't show up.
Later it might be the folder icons. This is puzzling and a bit troubling.
There doesn't seem to be anything unusual in the logs. Is this a sign of a
corrupted ZODB?

BTW, stopping and restarting Zope doesn't seem to have any affect on this
intermittent problem.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/