[Zope] Internal server error

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:45:26 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Chris McDonough wrote:

> The message "Internal Server Error" many times comes from a webserver
> that is frontending Zope... are you using Apache or another webserver in
> front of Zope or are you just using ZServer?

I'm using Apache w/ Zope for my pages.

Unfortunately, things have gotten worse. Zope actually crashed not too
long after I first experienced the problem. I SSHed into the system to
poke around and found that it left a python process running that I've been
unable to kill.

[root@www utilities]# ps ax | grep python
 5495 ?        D      0:00 /usr/local/bin/python/usr/local/src/Zope-2.1.2-src/

I can restart Zope even with that old process there, but I would like to
get rid of it before I go too far.

I looked at bbb.py in the /utilities directory, but it says that it only
works with ZODB2. Is there something similar for Zope 2.x?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/