[Zope] Rif: RE: [Zope] JScript objects

cesare@planningsrl.it cesare@planningsrl.it
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:28:31 GMT

>Including JScript/JavaScript code in DTML documents/methods works.  What
>does the script look like and what is the surrounding HTML/DTML?

Sorry for the delay in the answer but I have been out few days.

The script look like this:

<script language=JavaScript>
function ds_onChange()
{
        var ga;
        var flag;

        // Cycle through action lists for the select
        this.actionManager.executeActions(this.currentList,
                this.options[this.selectedIndex].text);

        // loop through all groups
        for(var g in dsm.groups)
        {
                ga = dsm.groups[g].split(",");
                flag = false
                for(var i=0; i < ga.length; i++)
                {
                        if(ga[i] == this.alias)
                                flag = true;
                        else if(flag)
                        {
                                var s = dsm.dynamicSelects[ga[i]];
 s.actionManager.executeActions(s.currentList,
                                        s.options[s.selectedIndex].text);
                        }
                }
        }
}

.....some other jscript functions......

</script>

I declared a dtml-method CreaJScriptInserimentoAnnuncio wich contains the
jscript code.
Then i called the <dtml-call CreaJScriptInserimentoAnnuncio> in my
dtml-method containing some othe  dtml and html code.

What made I wrong?

Thank you,
Cesare

Cesare Raoss