[Zope] Adding another base class to an existing ZClass

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:16:57 +0100

Hello,

Well, I did use the unsupported method several times (though I'm not brave,
just lazy ;-). The process is described here:

<http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/1999-August/001288.html>

Make sure you backup your database before using it. One never knows.

Alexandre