[Zope] adding instance w/o management access

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:46:39 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> > What I ended up doing is to set the permissions on my factory
> > so that 'Use
> > factories' is mapped to 'Add News Articles' (my ZClass). That
> > seemed to
> > work. Is this a bad solution?
>
> Nope, keep in mind that whomever can add news articles can use *any*
> factory.

I thought that the permission mapping I did applied only to that
particular factory. You're saying that it's global? If so, then my
solution is not the best.

BTW, I'm looking all around, but I can't find the screen to set proxy
roles.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/