[Zope] Missing Module sha when installing Zope from Source.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:22:18 -0500

Please continue to cc: the list.

The redhat installer requires python.

> which python tells me "/usr/bin/python"

This (probably) came with redhat.

> I also have a usr/local/bin/python.

This (probably) came from your compilation from the source.

> How do I find out where the Zope installer is looking?

Zope isn't looking, your shell, probaby 'bash' is.  Unless you dinked
with the PATH env variable, bash will find /usr/bin/python first, not
/usr/local/bin/python.

FIRST make sure at least one of your pythons has sha.  Run both
'/usr/bin/python' and '/usr/local/bin/python' and see which one works
with 'import sha'.

THEN copy the one that *does* have sha over the one that doesn't.

-Michel