[Zope] Re: Photo Update

Jochen Haeberle Jochen@Haeberle.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 01:35:00 +0100

Hi Drew,

there is one problem I think with the default display size when
using cookies.

If no cookie is present, the photo displays in the preset size of
preview, but this is done in the browser by setting height and width
accordingly, not by displaying a properly sized picture. The browser
is transferring the whole picture!!! Could you please take a look at
this or is this my fault??

Saving the default sized picture to disk proves it: it has the full
picture size! I noted another new problem while downloading. there
seems to be a newly introduced mime problem. The picture is no
longer recognized as such but is downloaded as
application/octet-stream. The same happens if you try to access a
picture directly in the browser like http://zope.server.com/image
The browser will try to download it. The earlier photo version did
not have this problem

Jochen