[Zope] Missing Module sha when installing Zope from Source.

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:34:04 -0800

You are likely to have /usr/local/lib/python1.5 and other things
insatlled into /usr/local as well as /usr.  It is better to set up the
python compile to create a python that overwrites your old python (set
root to /usr instead of /usr/local), or else uninstall the redhat python
RPMs.

--sam