[Zope] ZCatalog question

scott kaplan skaplan@wso.williams.edu
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:48:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
This may be a dumb question but I have perused the docs and can't seem to
find an answer. I am trying to catalog an attribute that doesn't seem to
be either a field index or a text index.

Lets say my example attribute is a list of subjects, and when I search for
a document, I want to get documents of a certain subject.  So I have a
document that I want to appear under "Help" and "Monkeys" and in
themselves I want to treat the subjects atomically (Field Index) , but I
want more than one for each document (more TextIndexish, but not quite).

So I was wondering can I do this with ZCatalog or sohuld I do it with
other python logic.

thanks
-scott