[Zope] Possible Documentation Omission...

J.P. Racine admin@thot.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:30:06 -0500

Hi,

 In the faq, I thing that there needs to be a correction made.  It's on
the first few pages of the DHTML Doumentation page.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/DTML-HTML/DTML.5.1.html

> Hello World!
>
> The dtml-var tag is called an singleton tag , because it does not
contain any other tags. Tags which are duplex contain bracketed text
which may contain other  DTML tags. Duplex tags
> require a matching end tag . The name of the end tag is the same as
the start tag, except that it contains a " / " or an " end " prefix. End
tags do not have attributes. A > commonly used duplex
> tag is the dtml-f tag:

*** Should the above not read "tag is the dtml-if tag:" ?

> <dtml-if input_name>
> Hello <dtml-var input_name>.
> </dtml-if>

J.P. Racine