[Zope] Using ZClass properties for a DB Connection String?

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:50:41 -0800

Given a ZClass which contains a property sheet and a DB Connection
method with associated ZSQL methods that depend on it, can I define
the connection string for the DB Connection method in terms of
attributes defined on the property sheet?  If so, how?

I've not got it to work so far.  This seems like a useful thing --
to be able to make a ZCLass whose instances can be bound to whatever
DB that specific instance wishes...or am I missing something?

--
J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu