[Zope] Follow-up question about calling stored functions with OracleDA

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:57:49 -0300

Hello...

	I must prevent you before anything, I didn't tryied the solution I am proposing, just an idea... Why you don't just do:

ZSQL: id: sqlInsertPerson

SELECT
 insert_person(
 [...snip...] ) new_id