[Zope] Possible new user questions

Derek Simkowiak dereks@kd-dev.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:08:00 -0800 (PST)

> > discovered.  However, I have the following "fears":
> >
> > 2) I will get trapped into the product

> *But*: (there always is, huh?) The learning-curve of Zope appears to be
> S-shaped, and the steep part is *very* steep.

	I'm a C programmer by profession, so I'm not worried about it. I'm
more worried about investing two months into DTML and "Zope Object"
designs and code only to find out that the server load is too high, or
that I can't do something that I'd like to, and then have to restart the
project with Apache, PHP, Perl/CGI, etc.

--Derek