[Zope] Another SybaseDA Problem

Sascha Matzke Sascha Matzke <sascha@bespin.de>
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:41:32 +0100

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 09:36:15AM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Sounds like the Sybase server is dying or something.... is this all on
> the same machine?

Yes. Its all on the same maschine...
=20
> The error you're getting in isql is one of those wonderful errors that
> justs means "can't get there from here"... could be network problem,
> could be server process stopped, etc.

But could it be that the SybaseDAv2 triggers that error ??=20
It seems that this only happens if I restart Zope a number of times.=20

Sascha
--=20
=2E-> Sascha Matzke - sascha@bespin.de - http://www.bespin.de -.
|   Das Kapital ist die Flamme, der Faschismus das Benzin    |
|                                         Anarchist Academy  |
`-- On this earth for  24 years,   92 days  <----------------'

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00

--XWOWbaMNXpFDWE00--