[Zope] Using ZOracleDA in external methods

Nemeth Miklos nemeth@iqsoft.hu
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:16:11 +0100

In my application I need to call PL/SQL stored procedures returning data
in their OUT arguments.
Z SQL methods do not support OUT or IN/OUT arguments.
I'd like to call DCOracle methods directly, but I need the very
connection object allocated by the ZOracleDA object for the application
thread. The majority of database manipulation tasks are done by Z SQL
methods, and my external functions (calling these stored procedures)
have to share the transaction context.

How to get the connection object of the application thread from a
ZOracleDA object?

I browsed the source code but I am not trained enough to figure out
myself.

NM