[Zope] SQL7 connector?

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:16:40 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Loren Stafford [mailto:lstafford@icompression.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 10:31
To: ozric
Subject: RE: [Zope] SQL7 connector?

One possibility you might consider is to run a secondary copy of Zope on the
NT server where it can use the win32 ODBC adapter. Then access the secondary
Zope from your primary Zope on Linux using client.py (as outlined in the
How-To http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZClientMethod. This is what I do
to retrieve data from MS Access applications on NT.

-- Loren