[Zope] Renderable Base Zclass

Jeroen Baekelandt jeroen.baekelandt@inno.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:34:55 +0100

Hi,

I'm desperately trying to understand how to make the CaptionedImage as an
example to use Renderable Base ZClass. I just can't get it to work, because
I don't really know how to start (me-is-really-new-to-Zope).

So I add a product MyImage and add a ZClass to it. The ZClass subclasses
Image and Renderable. I got that far. Could somebody explain how to
continue? What i basically want is an ordinary Image (with the normal
properties) + one extra: the caption, that gets rendered just below the
image.

I read the ZClass Guide, but the examples in there just don't apply to this
one (it seems).

Thanks,

Jeroen