[Zope] Zope and ODBC

Roland Reumerman zope_ddi@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:00:08 CET

The DDL and query were really nothing special. The database I connected to
is an Oracle 8.0.5 installation. I created the table with SQL*Plus:

create table zopetest(
id number(9),
name varchar2(255));

followed by a few inserts (and checked with a select).
Then I typed the following on the Test tab page:

select * from zopetest

and clicked on the Submit Query button. The Browse Option in Zope works
fine.

Any other queries I tried, with different attributes, tables and even other
ZODBC database connections failed exactly the same way.