[Zope] dtml-tree and Z SQL methods

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:18:59 +1100

>>> Ragnar Beer wrote
> Thanks a lot! It was VERY easy with this howto. Another reply I got
> was to search the archives. There I had a big problem: "dtml-tree
> sql" as keywords returned >2000 messages where not every message had
> both terms in it. I guess the search-engine ORed the terms. Does
> anyone know how to tell the search-engine to AND them?

Good to hear. I'd like opinions - I'd hoped to have this finished a
lot earlier than I have, but I've been getting stuck on bugs (e.g.
the treedisplay namespace hackery I posted to zope-dev). Should I put
what's there now into the catalog so that people who search can find
it? Or wait til it's finished...? it seems like it's a common enough
query.

that URL again...
http://www.zope.org/Members/anthony/tree-coding-tricks

Anthony